Legal Agreement: Terms of Service
THE OFFICE SHEBOYGAN COWORKING SERVICE AGREEMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- Description of Services The Office Sheboygan Coworking may provide you with access to office space, work stations, Internet access, office equipment, conference space, knowledge resources, and other services as The Office Sheboygan Coworking may provide from time to time (collectively, “Services”). The Services at all times are subject to the TOU.
- No Unlawful or Prohibited Use You will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any The Office Sheboygan Coworking internet connection, or the network(s) connected to any The Office Sheboygan Coworking server, or interfere with any other partyʼs use and enjoyment of any Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, or accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any The Office Sheboygan Coworking server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services, nor should you post or download files that you know or should know are illegal or that you have no rights to. You hereby represent and warrant that you have all requisite legal power and authority to enter into and abide by the terms and conditions of this TOU and no further authorization or approval is necessary. You further represent and warrant that your participation or use of the Services will not conflict with or result in any breach of any license, contract, agreement or other instrument or obligation to which you are a party.
- Use of services. You agree that when participating in or using the Services, you will not: a. Use the Services in connection with contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming, or any duplicative or unsolicited message (commercial or otherwise); b. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; c. Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information on or through The Office Sheboygan Coworking servers, notice boards, events or The Office Sheboygan Coworking spaces; d. Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same; e. Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party; f. Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan Horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of anotherʼs computer or property of another; g. Download any file(s) that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner; h. Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Services; i. Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without the authorization or consent of the disclosing party; j. Violate any applicable laws or regulations; k. Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Key-holder responsibilities A key-holder is deemed to be any person who takes possession of keys – physical, electronic, or any other means of access to the The Office Sheboygan Coworking. Key- holders acknowledge and accept responsibility for the security of the doors and spaces they access. The key-holder is expected to secure the space at all times.
- Confidentiality You acknowledge and agree that during your participation in and use of the Services you may be exposed to Confidential Information. “Confidential Information” shall mean all information, in whole or in part, that is disclosed by the The Office Sheboygan Coworking or any participant or user of the Services or any employee, affiliate, or agent thereof, that is nonpublic, confidential or proprietary in nature
- Invoicing and Payment The invoices are issued in advance, based on chosen membership option. Payment is on invoice date on the beginning of the period and once a period has been paid for, membership will continue through the end of that period regardless of terminaton. Payment for walk-in usage is made on the starting day of use.
- Renewals and Terminations Once the payment for a period of time is done, no refunds are possible. In case of renewal of the services, these terms and conditions are automatically renewed with consent of each party. The Office Sheboygan Coworking Split reserves the right to terminate any Service at any time, immediately and without notice, if you fail to comply with the T&C. Members may terminate this Agreement by giving electronic notice of termination via the membership portal as established in this Agreement.
- Participation In or Use of Services You acknowledge that you are participating in or using the Services at your own free will and decision. You acknowledge that the The Office Sheboygan Coworking does not have any liability with respect to your access, participation in, use of the Services, or any loss of information, loss from theft or damage of personal property on its premises, resulting from such participation or use. You are liable for the full cost of any damages caused by you to any property in the space, owned either by the The Office Sheboygan Coworking or its members.
- Severability In the event that any provision or portion of this TOU is determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, in whole or in part, the remaining provisions of this TOU shall be unaffected thereby and shall remain in full force and effect to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- Insurance As a member, you are not required but it is strongly suggested that you carry a Renters Insurance policy to cover your own equipment while using our space. That policy may cover your current residence/office, as well as the premises of the The Office Sheboygan Coworking.